SUMMER CAMPUS AT SMART SCHOOL
Once again, we start the summer with a well-planned campus so that the children can enjoy the good weather and leisure after a very hard year for everyone.
Needless to say, summer play and disconnection are vital, as children:
- They self-regulate and find their inner balance, altered by day-to-day circumstances.
- They imitate real situations through symbolic play.
- They develop their physical and mental health.
- Increase their socialization skills, especially when it comes to directed play.
- They flow for the pleasure of playing.
- They build bonds of trust with themselves and with others.
It's time to play! Here we go?